THE TRUE MEANING OF COMMITMENT

Only two defining forces have ever committed to die for you:
Jesus Christ for your soul and
The American G.I. for your freedom.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Redbellied Woodpecker On Birdfeeder



I actually shot a group of ten photos while on the phone with a salesman from the NRA trying to sell me a 5 year subscription/membership. I am about to turn 79 and suffer from COPD, suck on oxygen anytime I am in motion and sleep with a CPAP machine. When he first started his sales pitch I asked him if the NRA was giving out free ammo. No they are not giving out free ammo. After I agreed to a one year membership subscription and we were about to conclude the call, I asked him to bring the free ammo suggestion up at the next sales meeting. That he agreed to do with a low chuckle in the background.
Who says gun owners don't have a sense of humor!

No comments: