THE TRUE MEANING OF COMMITMENT

Only two defining forces have ever committed to die for you:
Jesus Christ for your soul and
The American G.I. for your freedom.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Colt Was Born on May 4, 2011

I photographed this beautiful colt this afternoon after talking to Karen Cooper the owner. She noted that this newborn has one blue eye and the other is brown. Look closely at the colt's right eye.
It was a struggle to capture the shot because for the last two days I have had difficulty breathing. I actually had to climb up a steep slope beyond Karen's house to get both mother and child.
They kept moving and with the new Tamron 70-300 mm lens (actually 105-450mm on an APS sensor Niko D7000) it was difficult for me to fame both mother and child.
Be sure to click on the thumnail to fill your screen.

No comments: